- This event has passed.
Jack the Ripper Mystery Walks
February 2 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
Come along to one of these weekly guided walking tours led by Paul Mansfield, an expert in the subject, who has been guiding these tours for over 18 years. Paul has also been involved in the making of five television documentaries for Discovery Channel and CBS and LWT.
Visit the actual murder sites and see real photos of the victims and the Ripper suspects.
Sift through the evidence and try to solve the case.
Not suitable for young children under 10 years or people of a nervous disposition.
- 100 minutes guided walking tour
- Led by a professional Tour Guide
- See photos from the 1880s
- Learn lots of interesting facts about East London in the 1880s
- Tour also mentions Charles Dickens, Sweeney Todd, Body Snatchers, Haunted Pubs, a Graveyard & the Elephant Man