- This event has passed.
London Horror Story
May 14 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
It’s the oldest established Ghost & Horror Tour in London! 2,000 years worth of dark history. 2,000 years of walking dead. Stalk them through the streets of the ancient city at night.
“The best £10 I have ever spent in London,” according to Alisgary on TripAdvisor.
The City workers have all gone home, leaving the deserted streets for our macabre playground.
Our blood bucket list of stranger things includes… Poltergeists, headless ghosts, apparitions, spectres, witches, ghouls and vampires.
The horrible history… Roman, Mediaeval, Georgian, Victorian, plague, fire and Blitz.
American Horror Story? It’s a VERY British Horror Story. And British history can be a bloody business.
And for the non-believers, we’ve got torture, execution, and murder aplenty.
A chilling, gruesome phantasma-gory of a tour.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
- A two-hour walking tour packed with legend AND history.
- A tour to suit all age groups 6+ (kids under 15 accompanied by adults go FREE)
- “Adam is a superb guide” Tonya J TripAdvisor
- “A wealth of knowledge of both factual history and legend” CaseyH TripAdvisor”
- “Adam was excellent and kept us thoroughly engrossed with his ghostly tales” NickC TripAdvisor