- This event has passed.
Magic, Witchcraft & the Occult in London Walk
November 6, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
London has a dark and secret history of Magic, Witchcraft and The Occult that stretches from its Pagan origins right up to the present day. I invite you to come with me back in time to explore some of the hidden courtyards and spooky alleys of a lost city and hear tales of Witches, Magicians, Sorcerers, Ghosts, Secret Societies and Forbidden Rituals.
We will also visit an ancient and atmospheric tavern where we can share our own thoughts and experiences. If you keep an open mind you may learn and be entertained (we don’t actually participate in anything darker than a glass of stout!}
This tour is on foot, lasts two hours and does include flights of steps. Inclement weather means more time in the pub.
- Explore a secret and mysterious quarter of old London.
- Visit the sites of paranormal activity.
- Meet others of an inquiring and open mind.
- Share your own theories or experiences.
- Enjoy the ambiance of possibly London’s oldest pub..
- Suitable for witches, magicians, visitors and curious residents alike.