- This event has passed.
Magic, Witchcraft & the Occult in London Walk
January 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
London has a dark and secret history of Magic, Witchcraft and The Occult that stretches from its Pagan origins right up to the present day.
Nigel invites you to come with him back in time to explore some of the hidden courtyards and spooky alleys of a lost city and hear tales of Witches, Magicians, Sorcerers, Ghosts, Secret Societies and Forbidden Rituals.
You will also visit an ancient and atmospheric tavern where you can share your own thoughts and experiences. If you keep an open mind you may learn and be entertained (you won’t actually participate in anything darker than a glass of stout!}
This tour is on foot, lasts two hours and does include flights of steps. Inclement weather means more time in the pub.
- Explore a secret and mysterious quarter of old London
- Visit the sites of paranormal activity..
- Meet others of an inquiring and open mind.
- Share your own theories or experiences.
- Enjoy the ambiance of possibly London’s oldest pub..
- Suitable for witches, magicians, visitors and curious residents alike.