- This event has passed.
Paranormal Activity Tour
October 11, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Explore the streets of London on this 2-hour paranormal walking tour. Set out to investigate London’s lost souls on a guided stroll through the city in search of poltergeists and supernatural encounters.
Use Ouija boards, K2 meters, and dowsing rods to tap into psychic energies and attempt to communicate with ghosts, ghouls, and spirits.
Plus, visit a traditional London gin palace and see abandoned cells that once housed some of the world’s worst criminals.
- Tour starts at 20:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18-years-old or above to participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Meet your guide and group of fellow participants in Farringdon, central London, for an evening walk through the city’s ghoulish and ghastly history.
- Hear tales of the mounds of bodies laying in rest below London streets, visit the city’s largest execution site, and listen as your guide regales you with spine-tingling tales, including that of the infamous Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane. Learn about the grisly end of William Wallace and see the abandoned jail cell that once housed the world’s worst serial killer.
- At each stop your guide will attempt to make contact with ghosts and spirits on “the other side” using Ouija boards, K2 meters, and dowsing roads.
- You’ll also visit a traditional London Gin Palace — home to an entirely different kind of spirit.