To celebrate the long-awaited return of the cinema, Massive Cinema are giving a selection of lucky filmgoers the opportunity to witness this year’s most exciting British horror sensation, Censor, before anyone else.
Exclusive preview screenings of Censor will take place across seven cities around the UK this August; each complete with introductions and/or audience Q&As with the film’s director, Prano Bailey-Bond and a pre-show short curated by Minute Shorts.
Horror movies are better when everyone screams together and, with tickets strictly limited, audiences will need to book quickly to experience this highly anticipated and critically acclaimed shocker early and in its rightful home – the cinema.
Censor is writer/director, Prano Bailey-Bond’s feature debut, and stars BAFTA nominee and IFTA winner Niamh Algar (Calm with Horses, Raised by Wolves). This psychological horror garnered critical acclaim after its World Premiere at this year’s Sundance Film Festival in the Official Selection, and had its European Premiere at the Berlin Film Festival.
Specially curated by Minute Shorts, the short film, The Call Centre from Louise Connolly-Burnham will screen before the main feature at every preview. Minute Shorts is a London-based short film app, that recommends shorts for people to watch in the time they have available, handpicked by film lovers and always advocating for intentional consumption.
Want to join one of the fastest-growing communities of UK indie horror fans and creators for FREE? Now you can!
CENSOR PREVIEW SCREENINGS
- Cardiff ODEON – Aug 6th – Screening + Q&A
- Coventry ODEON – Aug 7th – Screening + Q&A
- Leeds/Bradford ODEON – Aug 9th – Screening + Q&A
- Liverpool ODEON – Aug 10th – Introduction + Screening
- Manchester ODEON – Aug 10th – Screening + Q&A
- London GENESIS – Aug 11th – Screening + Q&A
- Belfast ODEON – Aug 12th – Screening + pre-recorded director interview
- London ODEON ISLINGTON – Aug 14th – Screening + pre-recorded director interview
- London ODEON STREATHAM – Aug 14th – Screening + pre-recorded director interview
Censor will be widely released in UK cinemas on 20 August